What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis can be a very painful and uncomfortable condition — but one that can also be easily alleviated.
Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammation of the Plantar Fascia, a fibrous band on the bottom of the foot which connects the toes and heel bone.
The primary symptom of Plantar Fasciitis is pain in the arch and heel of the foot which:
- Is often at its worst when you first put your foot on the floor getting out of bed
- Is worse if you walk after a long period of resting
- Makes it difficult to raise your toes off the floor
- Goes away during exercise but returns once you begin resting again
There are a number of exercises you can do to treat Plantar Fasciitis at home, such as stretches for your calf muscles and feet, as well as icing your foot 2-3 times a day. However, the best course of action is to go see a qualified foot care nurse.
- Pain in the arch or heel of the foot
- Pain that goes away after exercise but returns immediately when resting
- Difficulty raising your toes off the floor
How does the FOX Laser work to treat Plantar Fasciitis?
Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, the FOX Laser is the ideal vehicle for helping to treat Plantar Fasciitis. The light energy from the laser works to stimulate the cellular metabolism and protein synthesis. This helps to reduce inflammation and boost the body’s natural healing process.
Advantages of the FOX Laser Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis
The FOX Laser offers a number of advantages over other therapies when it comes to treating Plantar Fasciitis:
- Non-invasive treatment option
- Offers fast-working relief
- Pain-free with minimal discomfort
Laser treatment is a non-invasive technique that does not damage adjacent skin, is safe, and requires no downtime after treatment.